Ever wondered what a regular working day is like for a MCLAREN Formula 1 racing driver? Or whether life inside EXPEDIA is as adventurous as it is on the outside? Or are you too INNOCENT to even wonder about how your industry peers spend their 9 to 5? Wonder no more! Workplace Week 2017 will let you experience the answers to these questions for yourself.
Well hip, hip ZOOPLA-ay! WORKPLACE WEEK 2017 is BACK starting 13 November 2017, giving you the chance to visit and explore some of the most creative and innovative HQs in and around London. You’ll get to see first-hand how these multinational companies empower their people with clever and creative workplace experiences in order to create modern workplaces of the future.
And that’s not all. Adding a touch of black tie glamour to the week, WILLIS TOWERS WATSON will be hosting Annual Workplace Week 2017 Dinner on Tuesday 14 November, in the new refurbished Advocates Private Dining Room of the 23rd floor of The Willis Tower.
(You get the idea… some of the UK’s biggest brands and companies are opening their doors!)
The aim of the game? To inspire new ideas that will help to bring your workplace into the future – all while raising money for an excellent cause.
Whether it’s flexible working hours, open floors, complimentary breakfast or standing desks that you think could make the difference … or a slide, trampoline or an office dog – this is your chance to see all those things (and more!) in action. The only time of year that world class offices are showing you what’s on the inside.
And £32 doesn’t just get you a ‘backstage pass’, free caffeine and a warm fuzzy feeling … in return for your donation, your participation will help to:
- Spark new ideas that you can take back to your own workplace
- Gather evidence and first-hand testimonials to support ideas you may have already put forward
- Discuss the latest trends with colleagues and peers across the industry
- Think WAY outside of the box
- Hear from teams who have managed to transition their work and workplace culture
- Identify new products and services that could help your organisation
- Broaden your mind to new ways of working
- Snatch 90 minutes away from the office to see how ‘the other half’ live
- Explore previously unknown pockets of London and the suburbs
- Channel you inner Bond when going down into the depths of the McLaren lair…. (just us?)
So what are you waiting for? Spread the word to your colleagues and purchase your tickets now at www.workplaceweek.com. With more than 20 tours and events to choose from, you may be hard pushed to select just one…and why would you?
As TESCO would testify, every little helps… so we appreciate your help us raise as much money as we can this November for a worthy cause. Workplace Week 2017 is the workplace event of the year!